Friday, April 6, 2012

3 Gifts Nailed together

Count 1000 Giifts - April 6

My three gifts for today are all about the cross and what Jesus Christ did for us more that 2000 years ago:



# 289
Genesis 3:15  And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. 

# 290
Deuteronomy 21:23  His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that your land be not defiled, which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance.

# 291
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 



And for the "3 Gifts Surprisingly Found" of April 3:


# 280 Hand and foot prints from Little one
I found them while packing

The blue ones are from when he was 1 months old, July 2008.  The purple foot print was from when he was 3 years and 8 months, 29 February 2012.  This is for our Leap Year Time Capsule, as we do one for the whole year.  Both our children were born in leap years - June 2004 and June 2008 and I wanted to add their newborn stuff in the capsule.

# 281  A friendship renewed
# 282  Love restored

PS: I have decided not to share every gift / gratitude here but just some of them.  I also do not follow the guidelines as sometimes I do not have the time, or just can't find that gift but have seen many others in that day.  I do keep a list on the computer and also have a gratitude journal in my handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment